Friday, June 27, 2008

I didn't mow my lawn yesterday. . .

. . . and I had a great excuse. The lawn was too wet because my kids decided to make a "water park".
Here are the blue prints: Here is the main attraction - riding the scooters around the sprinkler thats on the sidewalk.
And here is the side attraction - the slide that goes to the clubhouse propped up by buckets from their bedrooms. I wonder what their rooms look like? I think that's a whole other post.
** Please ignore my weeds and dead spots!

5 comments:

Taryn said...

Creative little tikes aren't they ;) Looks like they had fun!

Kari said...

Oh, I miss my Androodle!!! Love the Blueprints.

lydia moyer said...

this is what i love about summer! when kids use their creativity. that is what i remember about being a kid is coming up with that kind of stuff!

Emily said...

that looks like alot of fun. I love that they drew it out first. Sounds like Kara we always need a plan. So cute.

Amanda said...

Very Cute water park plans. What creative minds they have. Sure made for a great post even if you lawn didn't get cut. send me an email so I can add you to view my blog. amunn@pocketinet.com